Must Have RED! (Plus simple makeup tutorial)
Yeap, you guessed it from the tittle! I'm joining IBB makeup challenge!! Yeaaaayyyyyy...!!
And since I'm in the mood of making a tutorial, I guess why not making it in one post?
So before the Final Look, please enjoy the tutorial.
- Start with a clean bare face.
- Apply foundation of choice. I'm using Revlon Photoready Airbrush in 020 Shell Coquillage.
- Apply concealer in areas you need extra coverage. Mine is under the eye, around the nose, and that spot right there between my eyebrow. I'm using Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium.
- Set your foundation and concealer to make it last longer. Gently pat the powder with a brush all over the face. After that, blend it with circular motion. Here I'm using Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation in Ivory.
- This step is optional, but you can add a touch of bronzer under the cheekbone to give it more definition. I also put it on my temple and near the hairline so my forehead doesn't look that big, and on the side of my nose to make it appear slimmer.. hehehee.. Here I'm using Nyx Box of Smokey Look Collection Bronzer.
- And that's it! The face makeup is done!
Now, let's move on to
- Fill in your eyebrow. I'm using Sariayu Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
- Brush your eyebrow with a spooly to soften the line and make it more natural.
- With a blending brush, apply a soft creme color all over the lid as our base color.
- With a shader brush, pat on the creme color on the upper lid and a medium brown on the outer third corner, making a kind of winged shape and the bring the color to the crease.
- With the blending brush, blend all the harsh edges. All the shadow I use is from Wet 'n Wild Coloricon in Walking on Eggshells.
- Apply a liquid liner all the way from inner corner and flick it on the outside corner to give a sharp eye look. Here I'm using Rivera Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
- Curl your lashes and the apply your favourite mascara of choice. I'm using my Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof Cat Eyes.
- Apply false lashes of choice as close as possible to the upper lashes to make look just like yours.
- And the eyes are done! Easy peasy!
To the next star of the looks!
- Line your lips with a red lip liner. With using a sharp pencil, you can make a precise edges of your lipstick rather than doing it with lipstick and a lipbrush. I'm using PAC Lip Liner in Tender Rose.
- Fill in your lips with a red lipstick. Don't even need a brush, use it straight from the bullet! Since you've done those tricky edges with a lip liner. I'm using Viva Lipstick in 52.
- And the lips are done!
For the final touch, just put on your favourite bright blush, I'm using my Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush in Fresh Berry, and voila! You're done!
And here is the final look!
So easy and simple but really gives you a profesional and put together look!
You know I can't skip a photosession without stupid poses riiigghhttt? hahahah
*Enough, Vani! Enough of your picture spam!*
Hahahaa.. I know I knoww.. But that is all for this post!
Thank you for reading and see ya in the next post! *wink*